Saturday, July 03, 2010

Argentina & Mesmerizing Messi!!!

I started this world cup by supporting Brazil. As matches went by, I slowly started moving away from Brazilian Magic. Particularly in the match against Portugal, I was highly disappointed to see them playing very ordinary game of football.

On the other hand Argentina continues to impress me. I am not a big follower of football, but when I saw Messi in their 1st match, I felt this guy is very different than others. His has got all the skills to become next Maradona. His speed, his intelligence, his dribbling, everything looks so extra ordinary. I feel Argentina are just playing amazing game of football & Messi makes it look even more special. Though he hasn't managed to score a single goal by far, yet his brilliance is easily visible on the field.

I am putting my money on Argentina. Let's see how far they go!!!

No comments: