Sunday, June 13, 2010

Simply Fly - A Dream Came True for Many Indians...

Recently I concluded reading "Simply Fly" by Capt. Gopinath. Well, I give it a 3 Star rating(out of 5), for the simple reason that I felt the story could have been written in a more concise & interesting way. Having said that, I must applaud for this great & amazing serial entrepreneur; From Farming to Motor cycle Dealership to Helicopter business to Air Deccan & now Deccan 360. Every time he found himself in an adverse situation in life, he turned that into a business opportunity. And more importantly, he was an eternal optimist. I don't know how many of us can ever imagine building a helicopter or airline business without a good finance backing. But he did that. His determination & passion drove him to follow his dream without making compromises during his journey to success. 

Yes, we all must remain thankful to this great-man who made the low cost flying possible in this country. I must say he deserves all the accolade as any other great statesman of this country.

No comments: