Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Salute to the Real Heros - IX812 Crash

On last Saturday, I woke up to the horrifying news that IX-812, Air India Express plane, had crash landed in Mangalore. Almost the whole day I was glued to television in hope to see more survivors. It was gruesome to see the evacuation & charred bodies all around. It's even difficult to imagine the in-flight situation at that point of time. I also read news about people twitting within the air-plane about their arrival. Even the survivors talk about a near perfect landing & suddenly things became worse within no time. What I felt - life is so uncertain & it can change its course in no time. 

I dedicate this blog to those who lost their lives in the crash & the local villagers who worked relentlessly to save some precious lives. I must say the local villagers worked in a very unselfish way & their unquestionable courage was highly commendable. I wish, at the end of it, we see some of them getting rewarded for the bravery they showed on that very unfortunate morning.

No comments: