Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blistering Heat & Gurgaon

Winter is like Heaven in Gurgaon. I know it's a wishful thinking on my part, still I am hopeful to see snowfall sometime in future. Summer is exactly opposite. The Blistering heat along with the hot air makes life hell. To spice it up, you have heavy power cut. Unless you are in a posh apartment with 100% backup, you will have to have sleepless nights. There are days when we are the victim of late night power cuts. Just imagine, you are in a top floor, the power goes off around midnight. And all that you are left with, is a fan!!! That throws hot air on you. Lovely!!! What the hell, it looks like as if I am in the middle of a desert. This time around, I am almost running out of patience. I hope I get out of this desert zone at the earliest!!!

No comments: