Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sachin's last WC begins (though he doesn't agree openly....)

I am almost certain that 2011 WC is the last world cup for Sachin. He had a good start in the 1st match against Bangaladesh, playing very maturedly without taking much risk. He was going well run-a-ball, when he got run out to a mistake completely of his own. He scored 28 of 29 balls. But, to me it's the perfect start that I would have loved to see. Because, I feel had he got a good knock here, he mayn't have the best of world cup ths time. By scoring just 28, he went back in desperation wanting for more. This essentially means he would come out with more determination in the next match. This determination will build up till he reaches one century.

My prediction is - Sachin will build up his innings as WC progresses & he would play some magnificent cricket in Semi Final & Final to bring back the glory to India.

No comments: