Sunday, February 27, 2011

Classy innings from Sachin - 47th ODI Century...

What an innings from Sachin Tendulkar! Somehow from the beginning, I had a feeling that he is eyeing for something big today. But I wasn't sure how far he would go. The start was very soft, not really competing with the pace of Sehwag or Gambhir. He was of his own, playing slowly, without taking any kind of chances. Yes, I could see that strong self-belief to catch up with his strike rate as game progresses & he did it in fact. Those 5 big & confident sixes reminded me of Old Sachin who used to be very aggressive. I read somewhere - that he had hinted for more aggression in WC this time & he is already on his way. More than anything else, I would remember this innings for it's slowly-built-pace & incredible-self-confidence!

Hoping to see Sachin getting another 3 centuries in this world-cup!!!


No comments: