Monday, April 05, 2010

MTV Roadies 7

MTV Roadies 7 - It's a must watch for me every Sunday. What I like the most about this show is - adventurous & creative tasks. Especially, this year's African Safari was more fun to watch. I appreciate the minds who are behind conceptualizing & designing those creative tasks. Hats off to them. More importantly hats off to some of the roadies - Zaid, Mohit, Amrit who were amazingly great in most of their performances.

But what let me down this year is - the idiotic moves ("twists" as they say) which made sure that the crown finally went to one of the least deserving roadies. I don't think - this show deserves to be called "competitive" any more. There is elimination at end of every round. Which means, the least deserving will get kicked in the due process gradually. Then at the end who-so-ever remains, should be the winner. That's straight & simple. What's the whole fun of brining those people back who had lost previously & kicked out? It's a pure insult to those who have performed continuously to reach the final stage. And that's what exactly happened. Finally it was won by somebody who probably deserved it least. Hard luck to the top-performers.

I like to see competitive games. But when, it looses it's competitiveness, I tend to detest it!!!

No comments: