Friday, April 23, 2010

Can Mumbai Indians do it?

Well, I never had so much of respect & confidence on Sachin's captaincy as I have today. He is carrying the brand of "Mumbai Indians" so well. Finally they have made it to IPL2010 Finals. I am just keeping my fingers crossed for the final. I hope they will make it big. I am just concerned about the ongoing form & confidence of Chennai Super King. Suddenly they have risen from ass to get into Semis and now there in finals as well. Last two games, they showed their supremacy both from batting & bowling perspective. And one crucial thing to observe here, they never crumbled under pressure. Remember Dhoni, who pulled it off so well in that all crucial match where it was a must win for them to enter semis. And I think that gave them a real big lift in terms of confidence. In the Semi final, I guess they were a little nervous while batting. When they came to field, Bollinger got the cheers back with his charismatic over where he got 2 golden wickets. And that was beginning of the end for Deccan Chargers. After that they could never recoup from the doom.

Let's see who is the real hero in the Big IPL2010 final on 25th - Dhoni or Tendulkar? I put my money on Tendulkar ofcourse :). I pray Sachin gets fit for the final. All that MI needs from him is - his godly presence in the field. And that will do the trick :) Good luck guys, go and kick the CSK out!!!

No comments: