Saturday, April 02, 2011

I want this to be the best day of my life - Go Sachin Go!!!

Finally the big day has arrived. Yes, it's arguably the last appearance of Sachin Tendulkar in the World Cups. And there can't be a better way for him to finish than this - WC final, Playing in front of his Mumbai home crowd, 100th Ton awaiting round the corner & Most importantly his Dream to win a WC is just 100 overs away.

I know he has done enough for India. Like others, I have been following him since 1989. It's been 22 years that he has been playing a big role in my life bringing excitement whenever he is in the middle. I know I am not the only one. There are billion, even more devoted, fans around the world. What will he do today? If you read my previous blogs, you will realize that my predictions have almost come true about this man. He has picked up at the right time. I am damn sure that he is reaching his 100th ton today. I am damn sure that Indian team will pay the best tribute to this master by helping win this WC.

Fingers crossed for this big match, all the best Sachin, all the best India. I hope they will make this day, 2nd April 2011, the most memorable day of my life.

Go India, Go!!!

No comments: