Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Customer Relationship @ Lawrence & Mayo

I am just impressed with the way Lawrence & Mayo handles its retail customers. They are doing what is very fundamental to any business. They are focusing on common sense.

I had been to one of their outlets (situated in Kormangla) off late. Even I myself have forgotten when I visited them last. Thanks to the system which shows details about my last visit, the diagnostic done last time and my personal information. This gave me the comfort level and confidence that Lawrence & Mayo really cares for their customers. They are cordial, sensitive to customer requirements and above all responsible.

Everybody has to understand that there is no rocket science required to impress and retain your customers. You just need to "take care" of them. This is what Lawrence & Mayo is doing.

However, Lawrence & Mayo needs to focus on getting more varieties of spectacles in different range to satisfy all kinds of customers. Particularly the mid range customers like me remain unsatisfied with the range of choices and price levels.

I wish them good luck and expect them to become more innovative in market place. I wish they defeat my expectations every time I visit their outlet.

No comments: