Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Impossible is Nothing

If you believe you can't do this because of whatever reason it may be, then you have not met my brother. How could I say you that he has now become a source of inspiration to me. Now you must be wondering that what did he do which attracted my attention!!!

Let me give you a little background about him. A shy guy by nature, soft spoken, born and brought of in the heart of Orissa(Bhubaneswar). It's never a rosy career in his life. Always struggling and keep doing something to get to next level. His patience and self-confidence is probably worth praising. He was able to cross the hurdles of interviews in this competitive world with sheer hard work and perseverance. He deserves a pat on his back.

Perseverance and Self confidence can bring you ANY success in life. Don't think much. Just do it!!!

No comments: