Saturday, June 17, 2006

Argentina showed the way

I believe every event in life provides ample of opportunities to learn. Football is no different for me. I enjoy the game provided the players show exceptional skills (the way Argentina showed against Serbia & Montenegro). Though I am not an ardent follower of the game, yet I get inspired whenever I see such a skillful game.

About the facts of the match, Argentina won the league match against Serbia-Montenegro by 6-0. More than the facts, it was important to observe the discipline showed by every team member. They make you realize the essence of a team game. As a team you can do better. If you look at the second goal, it was a mere reflection of team effort. Have you ever seen a goal being scored through 24 continuous passes? It looks stupendous, isn’t it? It also conveyed the message that they have trust on other team mates. They know that anybody and everybody in team are capable. It’s not just me who can take ball all alone and score!!!

Learning: Apart from self discipline and fun at work, you also need to have a great deal of trust on other team members to win a battle.


1 comment:

Deba said...

Great stuff !!!
I am eager to see how Argentina performs against the Netherlands tomorrow.